Kijavičy - is a village of Kapyl district, Minsk region of Belarus. The main and in fact the only attraction, sight and landmark of the village of Kijavičy is the Orthodox church of the Ascension of the Lord. This stone temple was built in the village of Kijavičy in 1882. In 1929 the church was closed by the Soviet authorities. During the Second World War, the church in the village of Kijavičy was seriously damaged. In the second half of the 20th century, the building of the temple remained in a damaged state, was empty and continued to collapse. In 1988, the Orthodox church in the village of Kijavičy was returned to the believers. After that, the temple was restored and resumed its functioning. Today the church in the village of Kijavičy is maintained in good condition and continues to function. The Orthodox church of the Ascension of the Lord in the village of Kijavičy is an interesting attraction, sight and landmrk of Belarus, an architectural monument of the 19th century, as well as a cultural and historical value of the country. It is also worth noting that from the territory of the church of the Ascension of the Lord in the village of Kijavičy, in good weather, the wooden church of Saint George the Victorious in the neighboring village of Lešnia is perfectly visible.

Kijavičy

Kijavičy

Kijavičy

Kijavičy