Karevičy - is a village of Svislach district, Grodno region of Belarus. The main attraction of the village of Karevičy is the Catholic church of Christ Pantocrator (it means Christ the Almighty), erected here in 1942. The main feature of the church in the village of Karevičy is that this small temple was built by the Germans during the Second World War. In the church, also to this day, an icon painted by a German soldier specially for this church has been preserved. To date, the Catholic church of Christ Pantocrator in the village of Karevičy is an interesting architectural monument, a historical and cultural value and a landmark of Belarus.

Karevičy

Karevičy