Haradzieja - is an urban settlement of Nesvizh district, Minsk region of Belarus. In the village of Haradzieja there are several small sights, attractions and landmarks, some of which may be of interest to tourists and travelers. We list the sights, attractions and landmarks of the Haradzieja village:

  • the Orthodox church of the Transfiguration of the Lord (built in 1808 from wood, according to another version the temple was built in 1869, the church is located one kilometer from the village of Haradzieja itself, in the 1990s the temple was lined with red brick, then the main facade of the church was a small tower was completed);
  • the Catholic church of Saint Joseph (rebuilt from the stable in 1925, in 1944 the temple burned down, in 1946 the church was finally closed and adapted into a cafe, in 1991 the temple was returned to believers, by 1993 the church was restored, then to the main facade a bell tower was added to the temple);
  • the Orthodox church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (this modern temple was built in 2012);
  • the memorial to the victims of the Holocaust (located on the outskirts of the Haradzieja village, on the site where more than a thousand civilians were killed in the summer of 1942);
  • the railway station (built in the 1930s).

In addition, in the village of Haradzieja there are two roadside chapels, several monuments dedicated to various historical events, as well as several buildings of the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, which can be attributed to the ordinary historical buildings of this town.

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja

Haradzieja