Palanechka - is a village of Baranovichi district, Brest region of Belarus. The main attraction of the village Palanechka is a wooden Catholic church of St. George, originally built in 1751. Then the temple was reconstructed several times. And at the end of the 19th century the church in the village of Palanechka was significantly rebuilt. This temple is at the moment very well restored. The church in the village Palanechka has a certain value in the eyes of tourists, as it is quite an old wooden church, which is rare, and it is in excellent condition, well and finally it looks very typical for its time, that is, it is necessary to go here if you want to see the usual Belarusian small-town church of the end of 19th century.

In the church in the village of Palanechka there is a organ made in Vilna at the end of the 19th century, as well as a carved wooden altar with seven icons of the 18-19th centuries. In addition, in the altar part there is the family burial vault of the Radziwills. Apparently, it was in the church in the village of Palanechka in 1802 that Ignacy Domeyko, a native of one of the nearby villages, was baptized. Recall that Ignacy Domeyko (1802-1889) - a geologist, mineralogist, geographer and ethnologist, longtime rector of the University of Chile and a member of many scientific societies, one of the most famous pupils of the University of Vilna and the national hero of Chile. Near the church in the village of Palanechka there is also a bell tower, a chapel and a building of the parish administration (plebania). The church in the village of Palanechka is an architectural monument of the 18th century, a historical and cultural value and a landmark of Belarus.

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Also in the village of Palanechka there is another major landmark. Namely, the palace and park complex of the Radziwills of the late 18th century. From the whole complex, only the building of the palace itself was preserved. This palace is not very prominent, but nevertheless, quite interesting. The palace in the village of Palanechka is two-storied, on its sides there are two one-story wings. In the past, there was an extensive palace and park complex. In addition to the palace, he included a chapel-burial vault, a greenhouse, an entrance bar, a mill, and much more. An extensive park was decorated with a picturesque system of reservoirs. At the moment, all these additional elements of the palace and park ensemble in the village of Palanechka are completely lost.

The empty and unattended palace in the village of Palanechka is now in a canned, but still relatively strong, state. During the Soviet era, the palace building in the village of Palanechka was adapted to a boarding school. For the needs of the boarding school, the interior layout and decoration of the palace were completely changed, so the original historical appearance of the interior was completely lost. There are plans for the restoration of the palace in the village of Palanechka, but it is not yet under way. The palace in the village of Palanechka is also an architectural monument of the 18th century and an important historical and cultural value of Belarus.

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

Palanechka

 

Sketches of Napoleon Orda, Palanechka:

Sketches of Napoleon Orda, Palanechka