Vosava - is a small village of Voranava district, Grodno region of Belarus. The main attraction of the village Vosava is the Catholic church of St. George, which was built in 1909, on the site of an older wooden church. This church is an architectural monument of the beginning of the 20th century, a cultural and historical value and an interesting landmark of Belarus. The church in the village of Vosava is in completely restored condition.

The remarkable feature of this church is that natural stone was actively used in its construction. Very nice rubble masonry, used to build a church in the village of Vosava is not very common in other churches in Belarus. The interior of the church in the village of Vosava is also worthy of attention of tourists. The fact is that the interior decoration of the church is richly decorated, in addition, the working organ is preserved here. The area near the temple is surrounded by a low stone fence, which is made to become a church made of natural stone. This fence, as well as the temple, dates back to the beginning of the 20th century.

Near the church in the village of Vosava there is an old building of plebania (the parish administration and the house of the priest), built again in the beginning of the 20th century. This building is currently being restored slowly. Next to the old plebania there is another new building, built in our time and also related to the architectural complex of the church in the village of Vosava. In addition, the area around the whole complex is very well arranged, one can even say that there is a small park in which there are flower beds, ponds, places for rest and more. Tourists and travelers will be quite interested in visiting the village of Vosava, get acquainted with its sights and stroll along the adjacent territory.

Vosava

Vosava

Vosava

Vosava

Vosava