Shkolny - is a village of Stowbtsy district, Minsk region of Belarus. The main attraction of the village Shkolny is the Catholic church of the Heart of Jesus. In 1924, on the site of a modern church in the village Shkolny was built a small chapel. However, just a year later the chapel ceased to hold all the parishioners. Therefore, in 1931-1934, a full-fledged large church was erected on the site of the chapel. It is this temple that survived until our time. After the Second World War, a warehouse was set up in the building of the church in the village of Shkolny. Then the temple was empty for some time, gradually breaking down and decrepit. In the early 1990s, the church was returned to believers. Reconstruction and restoration of the church took a long time, but today the church in the village Shkolny is in excellent condition. This temple is certainly not very old, but it represents an entire epoch in the architecture of Belarus. It was in this style that churches were often built in the interwar period in Western Belarus, then was part of Poland. Therefore, the church in the village Shkolny is an interesting architectural monument of its time, a cultural and historical value and a landmark of Belarus.

Shkolny

Shkolny

Shkolny