Slabodka - is a village of Braslaw district, Vitebsk region of Belarus. The main architectural attraction of the village Slabodka is Catholic church of Divine Providence, built here in 1903. This church is fully restored and functioning as a temple. The church in the village Slabodka very picturesquely situated on one of the highest points of the village and the area in general. Himself church has a very large and memorable appearance. And the interior of the church in the village of Slabodka simply amazes with its "sudden" wealth. Of course the interior is not made of marble or gold, but nevertheless it is executed very elegantly and soundly with the soul, which ultimately gives it a very nice view. Next to the church in the village of Slabodka is a monument to St. Euphrosyne of Polotsk. The church in the village of Slabodka is an architectural monument of the early 20th century, the historical and cultural value and interesting sights of Belarus.

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka

Also in the village of Slabodka, there is another small point of interest, namely the mill of the early 20th century. Although this mill is not that old, yet it looks as if, at least, was based on old technology. Total, the building may be of some interest for those tourists who enjoy the old and wants to present itself as organized life of our ancestors. In addition, the feature of this mill is the fact that it is still in force and to fulfill it in the construction of the function, although this it modernized and now, instead of water, which had previously unraveled millstone, used electrical devices.

Slabodka

And of course, as in most villages of Braslaw district, in the village of Slabodka not without several lakes lying nearby. The highest point of the entire area near the village of Slabodka are the local church tower, from where a beautiful view.

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka

Slabodka